Java Software Engineer
There is No Magic, just technology that works!
No Magic is an international software development company founded more than 20 years ago with the main R&D core in Kaunas. The company offers top-level system modeling solutions and specialized software solutions for business. Our clients such as NASA, Boeing, Airbus, Audi, Bosch, BMW, Siemens, Nokia, Renault, JP Morgan, Lockheed Martin, Bombardier have already appreciated us, so now we are waiting for Your decision! :)
We are currently expanding our business, therefore we invite You to join our teams!
- Every working day at No Magic starts with cool colleagues;
- You will have an opportunity to collaborate with fellow programmers, systems analysts, and quality engineers on how to develop new and existing product functionality;
- You will have an opportunity to participate in technical meetings with the client and solve architectural issues together with the team;
- During the breaks you will have to solve the dilemma: Xbox, table football, snacks, conversations with colleagues or calm rest?
Products & technologies
- Our main products: https://www.nomagic.com/getting-started/solutions
- An opportunity to work on products that are developed in Kaunas and not only have global recognition but also can change the world literally;
- Highly skilled team;
- Effective, meaningful, and well-organized processes based on Agile principles;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in conferences, get certificates and excellent trainings;
- 24 working days of annual leave;
- Additional health insurance;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Leisure and sports program;
- Team building events;
- Friendly working environment.
Skills we want
- At least 3 years of relevant experience creating products;
- Proficiency in Java, OOP, automated tests;
- Good development and Agile workflow practices gives you additional inspiration;
- You are constantly looking for challenges and like to solve complex architectural issues;
- You don't take average as a standard.