No Magic is a highly prestigious international software development company and is the producer of the award-winning modeling tool MagicDraw® and the innovative application lifecycle management tool suite Cameo®. No Magic is a member of the Object Management Group (OMG) consortium and contributes to the evolution of modeling standards such as UML, BPMN, SysML, UPDM and many others.
MagicDraw® is one of the most widely used UML tools in the worldwide market – it has customers in more than seventy countries and is used in many well-known organizations. With its headquarters in Allen, TX, USA, the European business center in Kaunas, Lithuania, and its Asian business center in Bangkok, Thailand, No Magic spans the world using its presence on three continents.
This particular position is at No Magic’s European business center in Kaunas, Lithuania, which employs over ninety highly qualified software professionals and is well known not only as a tool vendor but also as a provider of high quality professional training, consultancy, and conferences in the model-based systems engineering domain.
No Magic, Inc. is expanding its European business office in Kaunas and is looking for a SYSTEMS ANALYST to join the oldest and most experienced product team in Lithuania developing MagicDraw - one of the most popular modeling tools in the world.
- Capture product / product part vision and communicate it to marketing, sales, and the development teams
- Define product / product part roadmap based on identified customer needs, competition, and development resources available
- Actively contribute to the overall product manager / analyst team vision for the entire product chain to provide a coherent solution
- Specify requirements for the product / product part
- Manage and keep the requirements up to date
- Generate ideas for user interface simplification, ergonomics, and usability
- Interact with the development team and review progress to ensure that the product vision is maintained until the completion and delivery of the product
- University degree in computer science
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Requirements specification skills
- Experience in public speaking and the ability to communicate ideas fluently at various levels
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- UML, SysML, UPDM knowledge
- Product management and team management experience
- SCRUM experience
- Marketing fundamentals
- An opportunity to gain experience working with the best engineers from the best-known international organizations
- The chance to contribute to the evolution of world-class software products
- An open and friendly working environment
- A competitive salary
- Possible travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Confidentiality is guaranteed.