Technical Documentation Writer
If you are:
- Good at English (both verbal and written)
- Capable of explaining others how things work
- Experienced in writing technical texts (Engineering background is very appreciated)
- Analytical, creative, initiative
- Thorough in the treatment of details
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Positive thinking person
- Willing to learn
Then why don’t you try to join the technical writers’ team at No Magic Europe?
No Magic is an international software development company. It is best known as the vendor of the award-winning modeling platform MagicDraw®. Our modeling software and services are used in 90+ countries, and our clients include multiple famous companies such as NASA, General Electric, Siemens, BMW, Audi, Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS, Boeing and others.
This is how your daily task schedule is going to look like:
- You update the product documentation (manual, instructions, version news) regarding new features.
- You communicate with system analysts and developers to find out how do the features you have to describe work.
- You try the new features on the latest builds and communicate with QA engineers, if you find something wrong.
- You arrange the proofreading of the new documentation parts with the colleague, who is a native speaker, and located in another country.
- If there is a need, you give a hand to the support team by answering customer requests.
- Your tools are Confluence, image editors, HTML editors, and of course, our modeling tools MagicDraw, Cameo System Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, and other.